The term dual enrollment refers to students being enrolled—concurrently—in two different educational institutions. This means that a student enrolled in high school may be dual enrolled at a local institution of higher learning, in this case West Hills College Lemoore or West Hills College Coalinga. If students pass their college classes, they receive credit that may be applied toward their high school diploma and toward a West Hills College degree or certificate.
- What is Dual Enrollment?
- How will dual enrollment help me/my student?
- How is the dual enrollment course work different from a regular High School class?
- Will dual enrollment students have to travel to the college campus to take these classes?
- Are there any disadvantages to dual enrollment?
- What classes are offered at my high school for dual enrollment?
- General Information and limitations of High School Dual Enrollment
- Registration and Follow-up for High School Dual Enrollment Classes
- Dual Enrollment English Multiple Measures
- WHC Lemoore Student guide for Dual Enrollment