You can find the myWestHills mobile app at the Google Play store or in the Apple app store. It will display the West Hills logo and show WHCCD as the publisher:
1. Once you download the application, you'll need to access the navigation menu on the top left hand corner and select sign in as shown below.
2. Enter your login information (this is the same login you use for the student portal).
Username: By default your username is your first and last name , sometimes followed by a number (certain exceptions exist).
Password: is set in the following format
This uses your six digit birth year and the last four digits of your social security number.
3. Complete the Required Agreements.
Click “view” to review the contents on each of the agreements. Then make a choice as appropriate. The options will vary based on each agreement.
4. Register for Classes - choose the Register for Classes option under the menu. Then select the Term and Subject you want to find a class for. You can use Refine Search to narrow your results even further.
5. Review your search results to find the class you want to sign up for. The results will show you the section information including the section number, location, and start and end dates. You can click the grey arrow next to the class to see more. More information includes a course description, number of available seats, and meeting times and days.
6. When you find classes you want and there are available seats, click the checkbox to the left of each class you'd like to register, then click Add to Cart at the bottom of the screen. If you successfully add a class, you'll get a confirmation screen and should tap OK to continue. Your cart will display how many classes you've added when you tap it.
7. When you finish adding classes to your cart, tap your cart to view them. Then click Register at the bottom of the screen. If it's successful, you'll get a green Registered message with the name of the class underneath it. If it was not successful, you'll get a red message saying We're sorry, and a brief explanation on why you weren't able to register that class.
Please sign in to leave a comment.