- Students must be 18 years of age
- Applicants must be a registered student at West Hills College
- Must provide a copy of "student profile page" from West Hills College Portal
- Must have a high school diploma or GED (We do not accept ANY foreign High School and or College transcripts. They must be evaluated by an approved Transcript Evaluation and Translation Service. Please see "Informational Packet" for approved places or check with Student Services (559) 934-2300.
- Current Driver's License or I.D. Card
- Social Security Card
Learn more about the Psychiatric Technician Program at West Hills College Coalinga