Yes, there may be additional documents you must submit in order to receive Financial Aid. You will receive an email to your student email account within 7-10 business days of the Financial Aid Office receiving your FAFSA information electronically. The email will explain that you can check your portal for any missing documents. Once all forms have been completed and turned in to the Financial Aid Office, they will be reviewed and Financial Aid eligibility will be determined. An additional email will be sent to your student email explaining how to review your eligibility.
- What are AB 540 (Dreamer) students eligible for?
- I'm a Dreamer, How do you qualify for the California Community College Promise Grant?
- I'm a Dreamer, How do you qualify for CalGrant?
- Do I need an Federal Student AID FSA ID?
- I have received a Student Aid Report (SAR) via email, what do I do next?
- If I want to apply to more than one school, should I send another application?
- Can my parent sign my FAFSA application if I am considered a Dependent Student, but my parent does not have a valid Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I apply for an Federal Student Aid - FSA ID?
- Why am I considered a dependent student when I am not financially supported by my parents (And I file my own taxes)?
- Why has my FAFSA application been rejected?