Yes, there may be additional documents you must submit in order to receive Financial Aid. You will receive an email to your student email account within 7-10 business days of the Financial Aid Office receiving your FAFSA information electronically. The email will explain that you can check your portal for any missing documents. Once all forms have been completed and turned in to the Financial Aid Office, they will be reviewed and Financial Aid eligibility will be determined. An additional email will be sent to your student email explaining how to review your eligibility.
- What is Financial aid? How do I start?
- How to apply for financial aid (FAFSA)?
- How to make a Financial Aid virtual appointment?
- What is the California Dream Act application Process?
- Where can I get information about purchasing technology devices and internet?
- When is the disbursement date for financial aid fall/spring semester?
- What is the Federal Code for West Hills College?
- If I get disqualified for my Financial Aid, what can I do?
- Where do I go to see what is still required for my Financial Aid?
- Where do I see the Financial Aid award?