First complete a DREAM Act Application. You may need your parents' income information and both student and parent will be required to apply for a PIN to sign electronically. Your High School will need to submit your GPA electronically. Make sure the name you used in High School matches the one you use on the application. The information on the application is not shared with third parties. Deadline is March 2nd.
- What are AB 540 (Dreamer) students eligible for?
- I'm a Dreamer, How do you qualify for the California Community College Promise Grant?
- I'm a Dreamer, How do you qualify for CalGrant?
- Do I need an Federal Student AID FSA ID?
- I have received a Student Aid Report (SAR) via email, what do I do next?
- If I want to apply to more than one school, should I send another application?
- Can my parent sign my FAFSA application if I am considered a Dependent Student, but my parent does not have a valid Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I apply for an Federal Student Aid - FSA ID?
- Why am I considered a dependent student when I am not financially supported by my parents (And I file my own taxes)?
- Why has my FAFSA application been rejected?