Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is a measure of your family's financial strength and is calculated according to a formula established by law. Your family's household size, taxed and untaxed income, assets, and benefits are all considered in the formula. *Please keep in mind that your EFC is not the amount of money your family will have to pay for college nor is it the amount of federal student aid you will receive. It is a number used by your school to calculate the amount of federal student aid you are eligible to receive.
- What is Financial aid? How do I start?
- How to apply for financial aid (FAFSA)?
- How to make a Financial Aid virtual appointment?
- What is the California Dream Act application Process?
- Where can I get information about purchasing technology devices and internet?
- When is the disbursement date for financial aid fall/spring semester?
- What is the Federal Code for West Hills College?
- If I get disqualified for my Financial Aid, what can I do?
- Where do I go to see what is still required for my Financial Aid?
- Where do I see the Financial Aid award?