If you are a dependent student, one of your parents must apply for an FSA ID if they do not already have one. They will be able to use their FSA ID to electronically sign your FAFSA application. Parents will be able to use the same FSA ID for all of their children, including their own FAFSA.
- What is Financial aid? How do I start?
- How to apply for financial aid (FAFSA)?
- How to make a Financial Aid virtual appointment?
- What is the California Dream Act application Process?
- Where can I get information about purchasing technology devices and internet?
- When is the disbursement date for financial aid fall/spring semester?
- What is the Federal Code for West Hills College?
- If I get disqualified for my Financial Aid, what can I do?
- Where do I go to see what is still required for my Financial Aid?
- Where do I see the Financial Aid award?