If you are a dependent student, one of your parents must apply for an FSA ID if they do not already have one. They will be able to use their FSA ID to electronically sign your FAFSA application. Parents will be able to use the same FSA ID for all of their children, including their own FAFSA.
- What are AB 540 (Dreamer) students eligible for?
- I'm a Dreamer, How do you qualify for the California Community College Promise Grant?
- I'm a Dreamer, How do you qualify for CalGrant?
- Do I need an Federal Student AID FSA ID?
- I have received a Student Aid Report (SAR) via email, what do I do next?
- If I want to apply to more than one school, should I send another application?
- Can my parent sign my FAFSA application if I am considered a Dependent Student, but my parent does not have a valid Social Security Number (SSN)?
- How do I apply for an Federal Student Aid - FSA ID?
- Why am I considered a dependent student when I am not financially supported by my parents (And I file my own taxes)?
- Why has my FAFSA application been rejected?