After you complete the admissions application, you will receive a confirmation email from CCCApply letting you know you have submitted your application successfully. Within an hour you should receive a second email confirmation with your student ID number and additional student login information including your username and password.
- How do I take a placement test at West Hills?
- I dropped out of West Hills and now, I want to return to school. How can I do that?
- Is Orientation a requirement?
- I have applied for admission, but still have not received my I.D after 72 hours. What do I need to do?
- How long after I apply will I get my student ID number?
- Can I do a walk in college tour, or do I need to make an appointment online?
- How can I set up a college/campus tour?
- I attended another college and now want to come to West Hills. How do I begin?
- I've never gone to college. What do I need to do?
- Do I need a high school diploma to attend West Hills Community College?