There a few ways you can get the forms. You can get them through our Financial Aid Website by clicking on forms. Also you can visit our office in person and pick them up. We are available Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-12pm.
- When is the disbursement date for financial aid fall/spring semester?
- What is the Federal Code for West Hills College?
- If I get disqualified for my Financial Aid, what can I do?
- Where do I see the Financial Aid award?
- Where do I see my Financial Aid Status?
- Where am I able to find the Income Change form?
- Where can I get my SAP appeal packet?
- How can I get my Verification Forms that are missing?
- How can I reset my password for FAFSA?
- Where can I find the California College Promise Grant and all other forms?