There a few ways you can get the forms. You can get them through our Financial Aid Website by clicking on forms. Also you can visit our office in person and pick them up. We are available Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-12pm.
- What is Financial aid? How do I start?
- How to apply for financial aid (FAFSA)?
- How to make a Financial Aid virtual appointment?
- What is the California Dream Act application Process?
- Where can I get information about purchasing technology devices and internet?
- When is the disbursement date for financial aid fall/spring semester?
- What is the Federal Code for West Hills College?
- If I get disqualified for my Financial Aid, what can I do?
- Where do I go to see what is still required for my Financial Aid?
- Where do I see the Financial Aid award?