You are responsible for all books and supplies. However, we offer Open Educational Resources, free textbooks and resources, in many of our courses.
- How do I know what classes to take for my major?
- How many units do I need to graduate?
- Who should I contact if I can’t get a hold of a staff member or Faculty member?
- Where can I make a complaint in regards to staff members and Faculty?
- Where can I look up contact numbers for my instructors and other departments?
- What is the ASB card/student fee? What benefits does the ASB card include?
- I would like to take Non-Credit ESL classes; can I still obtain my Student ID Card?
- How can I get my Student I.D Card?
- What do I need to bring in order for the bookstore to know the required books?
- Can I order my book online and pick it up in person?