You can view our class catalog online. The class catalog outlines requirements for each program and certificate. You will also determine what classes you are required to take when you met with a counselor to create an education plan.
- How do I petition to Graduate
- First time taking an online course? Here are some helpful resource videos to get you started.
- How do I know what classes to take for my major?
- How many units do I need to graduate?
- Who should I contact if I can’t get a hold of a staff member or Faculty member?
- Where can I make a complaint in regards to staff members and Faculty?
- Where can I look up contact numbers for my instructors and other departments?
- What is the ASB card/student fee? What benefits does the ASB card include?
- I would like to take Non-Credit ESL classes; can I still obtain my Student ID Card?
- How can I get my Student I.D Card?