Portfolio assessment credit is awarded with letter grades “P” for “Pass” and “NP” for “No Pass.” If the faculty member determines that the college level learning demonstrated in the portfolio is equal to a grade of “C” or better, credit will be awarded. If the knowledge is judged to be insufficient, the faculty member will deny credit.
- Does the credit transfer for an institutional exam?
- Will I receive a grade for institutional exam evaluation?
- How many units can I earn through institutional exams?
- What is the cost of an institutional exam?
- What is an institutional exam and can I get academic credit through it?
- Does the credit for an International Baccalaureate exam?
- Will I receive a grade for the International Baccalaureate exam evaluation?
- How many units can I earn for International Baccalaureate exams?
- What is the cost to evaluate International Baccalaureate exams?
- How do I request official transcripts from the International Baccalaureate Organization in order to get academic credit from West Hills?