Credit awarded for completion of CLEP exams is used in determining admissions eligibility at California State University per EO1036. The University of California does not accept CLEP tests per UC Policy and CLEP exams cannot be used on IGETC per IGETC Standards. Colleges and universities have the discretion to accept/deny credit, limit the number of units applied toward majors, and set the cut scores for exams. Contact the institution you intend on transferring to for more information.
- Does the credit transfer for an institutional exam?
- Will I receive a grade for institutional exam evaluation?
- How many units can I earn through institutional exams?
- What is the cost of an institutional exam?
- What is an institutional exam and can I get academic credit through it?
- Does the credit for an International Baccalaureate exam?
- Will I receive a grade for the International Baccalaureate exam evaluation?
- How many units can I earn for International Baccalaureate exams?
- What is the cost to evaluate International Baccalaureate exams?
- How do I request official transcripts from the International Baccalaureate Organization in order to get academic credit from West Hills?