Students who have been placed on Financial Aid Denial or Maximum Time Frame status may file a Financial Aid Appeal Form. Separate forms exist for these two types of appeals. Students who have been placed on Financial Aid Denial because of failure to meet academic progress may file a SAP Appeal only if there were extenuating circumstances that explain their lack of progress and those circumstances have now been resolved. You can pick up the form in the financial aid office.
- Where can I get information about purchasing technology devices and internet?
- When is the disbursement date for financial aid fall/spring semester?
- What is the Federal Code for West Hills College?
- If I get disqualified for my Financial Aid, what can I do?
- Where do I see the Financial Aid award?
- Where do I see my Financial Aid Status?
- Where am I able to find the Income Change form?
- Where can I get my SAP appeal packet?
- How can I get my Verification Forms that are missing?
- How can I reset my password for FAFSA?