Students at West Hills Colleges receive financial aid payments every two weeks, instead of one or two lump-sum payments. Here are disbursement dates.
- What is Financial aid? How do I start?
- How to apply for financial aid (FAFSA)?
- How to make a Financial Aid virtual appointment?
- What is the California Dream Act application Process?
- Where can I get information about purchasing technology devices and internet?
- When is the disbursement date for financial aid fall/spring semester?
- What is the Federal Code for West Hills College?
- If I get disqualified for my Financial Aid, what can I do?
- Where do I go to see what is still required for my Financial Aid?
- Where do I see the Financial Aid award?