Students at West Hills Colleges receive financial aid payments every two weeks, instead of one or two lump-sum payments. Here are disbursement dates.
- When is the disbursement date for financial aid fall/spring semester?
- What is the Federal Code for West Hills College?
- If I get disqualified for my Financial Aid, what can I do?
- Where do I see the Financial Aid award?
- Where do I see my Financial Aid Status?
- Where am I able to find the Income Change form?
- Where can I get my SAP appeal packet?
- How can I get my Verification Forms that are missing?
- How can I reset my password for FAFSA?
- Where can I find the California College Promise Grant and all other forms?