No. You only need to apply once.
- How do I petition to Graduate
- First time taking an online course? Here are some helpful resource videos to get you started.
- How do I know what classes to take for my major?
- How many units do I need to graduate?
- Who should I contact if I can’t get a hold of a staff member or Faculty member?
- Where can I make a complaint in regards to staff members and Faculty?
- Where can I look up contact numbers for my instructors and other departments?
- What is the ASB card/student fee? What benefits does the ASB card include?
- I would like to take Non-Credit ESL classes; can I still obtain my Student ID Card?
- How can I get my Student I.D Card?