Credit earned through portfolio assessment is not guaranteed to transfer to CSUs and UCs. Colleges and universities have the discretion to accept/deny credit and limit the number of units applied toward majors. Contact the institution you intend on transferring to for more information.
- Does the credit transfer for an institutional exam?
- Will I receive a grade for institutional exam evaluation?
- How many units can I earn through institutional exams?
- What is the cost of an institutional exam?
- What is an institutional exam and can I get academic credit through it?
- Does the credit for an International Baccalaureate exam?
- Will I receive a grade for the International Baccalaureate exam evaluation?
- How many units can I earn for International Baccalaureate exams?
- What is the cost to evaluate International Baccalaureate exams?
- How do I request official transcripts from the International Baccalaureate Organization in order to get academic credit from West Hills?