Credit awarded for formal instruction while in the military is used in determining admissions eligibility at California State University per EO1036. However, each campus has the discretion to determine the extent to which units are applied either as major, general education, or elective credit. University of California may award credit for military service courses after a student has matriculated per UC Transfer Policy. Contact the institution you intend on transferring to for more information.
- Does the credit transfer for an institutional exam?
- Will I receive a grade for institutional exam evaluation?
- How many units can I earn through institutional exams?
- What is the cost of an institutional exam?
- What is an institutional exam and can I get academic credit through it?
- Does the credit for an International Baccalaureate exam?
- Will I receive a grade for the International Baccalaureate exam evaluation?
- How many units can I earn for International Baccalaureate exams?
- What is the cost to evaluate International Baccalaureate exams?
- How do I request official transcripts from the International Baccalaureate Organization in order to get academic credit from West Hills?