- How does OER help students and faculty?
- My books are expensive. What can I do to spend less?
- What is the difference between OER and ZTC?
- [Faculty] Am I required to inform the campus bookstore or the learning area when I switch to OER to replace a traditional textbook?
- [Faculty] Are we giving up quality when transitioning from using textbooks from publishers, like Pearson or Cengage, to using only OER?
- [Faculty] Can I use OER with Canvas?
- [Faculty] How can I know that the OER I select will be kept up-to-date and accurate?
- [Faculty] How do I know if a resource has an open license?
- [Faculty] How do I know if a resource is considered OER?
- [Faculty] I want to know what OER other instructors are using at other institutions. Can I find this out?