At this time, our classes remain in session, mostly online. Students transitioned to online learning on March 18 and will continue through May 22. All campus and district offices are closed as of March 31.
- West Hills College Coalinga COVID-19 Procedures for Remote Operations
- Are there any mental health resources available?
- What is the current plan to handle this crisis?
- How has West Hills responded to this situation?
- I need to talk to a financial aid advisor/talk to a counselor about my classes. How do I do this? What virtual, online resources are you offering?
- Is the college going to close?
- Is there an online option now to continue my classes?
- What offices are open on campus?
- Are the West Hills Child Development Centers open?
- How do I stay informed?