Yes. The majority of our classes, barring those that don't lend themselves to online instruction (hands-on labs, technical classes) went online only as of March 18. Classes will remain in an online format until April 24. This situation is subject o change. Students will be updated before April 24.
- Are there any mental health resources available?
- What is the current plan to handle this crisis?
- How has West Hills responded to this situation?
- I need to talk to a financial aid advisor/talk to a counselor about my classes. How do I do this? What virtual, online resources are you offering?
- Is the college going to close?
- Is there an online option now to continue my classes?
- What offices are open on campus?
- Are the West Hills Child Development Centers open?
- How do I stay informed?
- Under what circumstances will the college close?