If you are showing symptoms do not come to campus. The CDC strongly recommends, “calling your healthcare professional if you feel sick with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, or if you live in or have recently traveled from an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19.
- Are there any mental health resources available?
- What is the current plan to handle this crisis?
- How has West Hills responded to this situation?
- I need to talk to a financial aid advisor/talk to a counselor about my classes. How do I do this? What virtual, online resources are you offering?
- Is the college going to close?
- Is there an online option now to continue my classes?
- What offices are open on campus?
- Are the West Hills Child Development Centers open?
- How do I stay informed?
- Under what circumstances will the college close?