The CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19. You should only wear a mask if a healthcare professional recommends it. A facemask should be used by people who have COVID-19 and are showing symptoms. This is to protect others from the risk of getting infected. The use of facemasks also is crucial for health workers and other people who are taking care of someone infected with COVID-19 in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- West Hills College Coalinga COVID-19 Procedures for Remote Operations
- Are there any mental health resources available?
- What is the current plan to handle this crisis?
- How has West Hills responded to this situation?
- I need to talk to a financial aid advisor/talk to a counselor about my classes. How do I do this? What virtual, online resources are you offering?
- Is the college going to close?
- Is there an online option now to continue my classes?
- What offices are open on campus?
- Are the West Hills Child Development Centers open?
- How do I stay informed?