There is no plan to cancel or postpone graduation ceremonies at this time. Each event will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis based on directives received by the state or surrounding counties.
- Are there any mental health resources available?
- What is the current plan to handle this crisis?
- How has West Hills responded to this situation?
- I need to talk to a financial aid advisor/talk to a counselor about my classes. How do I do this? What virtual, online resources are you offering?
- Is the college going to close?
- Is there an online option now to continue my classes?
- What offices are open on campus?
- Are the West Hills Child Development Centers open?
- How do I stay informed?
- How might this situation affect graduation ceremonies?