Here are resources for those who may be experiencing a mental health crisis or who need help coping with stress. The DSPS office at each campus can also assist you.
Crisis Contact Numbers
- Crisis Text Line. Text “COURAGE” to 741741 for 24/7, confidential support from trained crisis counselors
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
English 1-800-273-TALK (8255) TTY 1-800-799-4TTY (48889)
- The Trevor Lifeline
If you or someone you know is in crisis, Please contact the following numbers:
- Kings Co. Crisis/ Suicide Prevention
- Kings Co. Behavioral Health
- Kingsview Counseling Services (Hanford)
- Fresno County Behavioral Health 559-600-WARM (9276)
Online Resources, Brochures, and Fact Sheets
- Anxiety http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/anxiety-disorders/nimhanxiety.pdf
- Attention Deficit Disorder https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-adhd/index.shtml
Online Support Group
For a limited time, the DRAW Program will be offering FREE online support groups via video for all students, staff, faculty, and/or community members that may be struggling with mental wellness during COVID-19. This support group will run every Thursday from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm until further notice.
Please call/text/email the DRAW therapist, Seng Leang Tang at 559-380-6690 or email@example.com for more information.
Draw Warm Line
For a limited time, the DRAW Program will be offering FREE non-crisis phone/text support to students, staff, faculty, and/or community members that may be struggling with mental wellness during COVID-19. The DRAW Warm Line can be accessed by calling/texting (559) 697-3460. The DRAW therapist, Seng Leang Tang will be available to provide phone/text support during the following days/times:
· Mon 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
· Tues 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
· Wed 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
· Thu 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
You may also call/text anytime to leave a message and Seng Leang will return your call/text as soon as she is able.
Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Fresno Survivors of Suicide