WHC Lemoore EOPS will not drop students who end up with less than 12 units for Spring 2020. EOPS staff will consider this when rolling students over to the next academic term.
- I will be dropping my course(s) due to COVID-19; do I have options other than receiving a “W” on my transcript? If I drop now, what mark will show on my transcript?
- How do I submit a request for an Excused Withdrawal “EW” due to COVID-19?
- Do I need to supply additional documentation to receive an “EW” when dropping my course(s) due to COVID-19?
- How long will it take to process my excused withdraw petition request?
- What is the deadline to drop my course(s) due to COVID-19?
- What if I have already dropped?
- Could there be any consequences to dropping my course(s) with an excused withdrawal “EW”?
- It is my last semester before I transfer or graduate. Could there be consequences if I drop my classes with an excused withdrawal "EW"?
- Can I still opt to select Pass/No Pass as a grading option?
- As a financial aid recipient, if I drop all of my classes due to COVID-19 and receive an "EW", will I have to pay back any financial aid?