Students need to speak with the appropriate departments to understand their individual circumstances concerning athletic eligibility, VA benefits, financial aid implications (such as being required to pay back money), transferability, degree completion and other implications not listed. Please contact the appropriate departments with questions and concerns prior to dropping your course(s).
- I will be dropping my course(s) due to COVID-19; do I have options other than receiving a “W” on my transcript? If I drop now, what mark will show on my transcript?
- How do I submit a request for an Excused Withdrawal “EW” due to COVID-19?
- Do I need to supply additional documentation to receive an “EW” when dropping my course(s) due to COVID-19?
- How long will it take to process my excused withdraw petition request?
- What is the deadline to drop my course(s) due to COVID-19?
- What if I have already dropped?
- Could there be any consequences to dropping my course(s) with an excused withdrawal “EW”?
- It is my last semester before I transfer or graduate. Could there be consequences if I drop my classes with an excused withdrawal "EW"?
- Can I still opt to select Pass/No Pass as a grading option?
- As a financial aid recipient, if I drop all of my classes due to COVID-19 and receive an "EW", will I have to pay back any financial aid?