According to federal legislative guidance specific to the COVID-19 Pandemic, a withdrawal this semester will not affect your ability to continue to receive Pell Grants or student loans in a future semester. Please contact Financial Aid for additional questions.
- I will be dropping my course(s) due to COVID-19; do I have options other than receiving a “W” on my transcript? If I drop now, what mark will show on my transcript?
- How do I submit a request for an Excused Withdrawal “EW” due to COVID-19?
- Do I need to supply additional documentation to receive an “EW” when dropping my course(s) due to COVID-19?
- How long will it take to process my excused withdraw petition request?
- What is the deadline to drop my course(s) due to COVID-19?
- What if I have already dropped?
- Could there be any consequences to dropping my course(s) with an excused withdrawal “EW”?
- It is my last semester before I transfer or graduate. Could there be consequences if I drop my classes with an excused withdrawal "EW"?
- Can I still opt to select Pass/No Pass as a grading option?
- As a financial aid recipient, if I drop all of my classes due to COVID-19 and receive an "EW", will I have to pay back any financial aid?