Jobspeaker is an online platform that multiple community colleges in central California use to help their students find employment and networking opportunities. Since each school has their own Jobspeaker platform, you will need to be a WHCL student to create a student profile for the WHCL Jobspeaker platform.
- Where can I get help to make a resume?
- Building a Great Student Profile on LinkedIn
- What is Jobspeaker?
- How can I create a Jobspeaker account as a WHCL student?
- How can I upload my resume into my Jobspeaker account?
- Where does Jobspeaker pull their jobs listed in the Job Board?
- If I need help with Jobspeaker what should I do?
- Do I need to be a WHCL student to create a Jobspeaker account?
- How can I search for jobs in Jobspeaker?
- Do I need to include my address when I create my student profile?
Article is closed for comments.