Courses vary at every high school. Some of the high schools are offering dual enrollment pathways while others are offering “stand alone” general education dual enrollment classes. Check with your high school counselor as to what dual enrollment courses are offered at your school.
- What is Dual Enrollment?
- How will dual enrollment help me/my student?
- How is the dual enrollment course work different from a regular High School class?
- Will dual enrollment students have to travel to the college campus to take these classes?
- Are there any disadvantages to dual enrollment?
- What classes are offered at my high school for dual enrollment?
- General Information and limitations of High School Dual Enrollment
- Registration and Follow-up for High School Dual Enrollment Classes
- Dual Enrollment English Multiple Measures
- Student guide for Dual Enrollment