In some instances, if your student chose a section that meets face to face, you still will need to travel to the college campus. There are online options in which your student will not need to travel to the college campus. Please make sure your student has a conversation with their high school counselor to review our course schedule and the implications related to online education. Additionally, we have a small selection of courses taught at your student’s local high school.
- How do I drop a course I am currently enrolled as a dual enrollment student?
- What is Dual Enrollment?
- How will dual enrollment help me/my student?
- How is the dual enrollment course work different from a regular High School class?
- Will dual enrollment students have to travel to the college campus to take these classes?
- Are there any disadvantages to dual enrollment?
- What classes are offered at my high school for dual enrollment?
- General Information and limitations of High School Dual Enrollment
- Registration and Follow-up for High School Dual Enrollment Classes
- Dual Enrollment English Multiple Measures