Dual enrollment courses are different in that they are taught to the rigor of a college course. Students will be using the same textbooks and syllabi as they would if they were taking a class at West Hills College Lemoore/Coalinga. As such, please be aware that discussion topics and course materials are generally designed for adult students and may not be appropriate for younger students. Assignments will be graded using college rubrics and standards. The final grade the student receives in their dual enrollment class will be recorded on an official college transcript.
- What is Dual Enrollment?
- How will dual enrollment help me/my student?
- How is the dual enrollment course work different from a regular High School class?
- Will dual enrollment students have to travel to the college campus to take these classes?
- Are there any disadvantages to dual enrollment?
- What classes are offered at my high school for dual enrollment?
- General Information and limitations of High School Dual Enrollment
- Registration and Follow-up for High School Dual Enrollment Classes
- Dual Enrollment English Multiple Measures
- Student guide for Dual Enrollment