If you are showing symptoms do not come to campus. The CDC strongly recommends, “calling your healthcare professional if you feel sick with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, or if you live in or have recently traveled from an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19.
- West Hills Safe App Guide
- COVID-19 Vaccine Questions and Answers
- West Hills College Coalinga COVID-19 Procedures for Remote Operations
- Are there any mental health resources available?
- What is the current plan to handle this crisis?
- I need to talk to a financial aid advisor/talk to a counselor about my classes. How do I do this? What virtual, online resources are you offering?
- How do I stay informed?
- How might this situation affect graduation ceremonies?
- I’m pregnant, should I stay home? What are the risks for me?
- If I’m experiencing symptoms, what should I do?