There is no plan to cancel or postpone graduation ceremonies at this time. Each event will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis based on directives received by the state or surrounding counties.
- West Hills Safe App Guide
- COVID-19 Vaccine Questions and Answers
- West Hills College Coalinga COVID-19 Procedures for Remote Operations
- Are there any mental health resources available?
- What is the current plan to handle this crisis?
- I need to talk to a financial aid advisor/talk to a counselor about my classes. How do I do this? What virtual, online resources are you offering?
- How do I stay informed?
- How might this situation affect graduation ceremonies?
- I’m pregnant, should I stay home? What are the risks for me?
- If I’m experiencing symptoms, what should I do?